The Amazon affect is a phenomenon that has completely redefined customer expectations when shopping online. From the inception of Amazon Prime, global ecommerce markets have been on the back-foot to keep up with consumer expectations in delivery, availability, pricing, and innovation in the customer journey. Even in markets where Amazon has no presence the Amazon affect can be felt. This session will aid in designing an ecommerce customer experience that can compete and excel in an Amazon world.
Topics to be covered in this session:
- CX 4.0 – How to develop real-time customised and dynamic shopping experiences
- Breathing physical life into digital experiences - tapping into online to offline (O2O) commerce
- Creating an omni-channel strategy that connects customers to your brand
- Incentivising customer conversion/checkout through loyalty and rewards programs
- Deepening customer engagement through micro-moments/interactions